In order to be able to work with the FeedbackFruits tools in an integrated manner, they first have to be added to your course. Luckily, this is really simple! In this article, we’ll guide you through this process in just a few steps. Still having trouble? Just contact our support team through the blue button in the bottom left of the screen!
1. To start, go to the Moodle course in which you want to add one of the FeedbackFruits tools, then click on the Settings icon where you have to click on the the "Turn editing on".
2. When activating the "Turning editing on" the option of "Add an activity or resource" will appear, which you will have to click on.
3. A new menu will appear, where you have to select the option of "External Tool" and then click the "Add" button.
4. A new window will appear, where you have to name your activity and after click on the section of "Preconfigured tool" in order to open the menu with all the FeedbackFruits tools and then you will be able to choose the tool that you want to use.
5. After choosing your tool, click on the "Save and display" button, a new window will appear with the FeedbackFruits tool and you are ready to start setting your activity.
That’s it! You’ve now added the FeedbackFruits tool to your course in Moodle. What follows now is the setting-up of the different features. To see how that works, click on one of the tool-specific articles in our Helpcenter.