(09-02-2020) The next release is scheduled within approximately 5 days. This release will contain the following:
- Participation Grading in Interactive Study Material
- Decreased sidebar breakpoint on smaller screens
- Submitter Anonymity out of beta
Participation Grading in Interactive Study Material (Documents, Video, Audio, Images, Websites)
Participation Grading was previously only usable for Peer Review & Group Member Evaluation, it is now also available in the Interactive Study Material tools.
- The Participation Grading module is now compatible with Configurable Grading, and automatically adds that task to the assignment
- The wording has changed from review/comments, to 'contributions' that are being selected.
Vid. 1: participation grading in Interactive Study Materials
Decreased sidebar breakpoint on smaller screens
- Sidebar now moves below the main content ('tablet mode') at a screen width less than 830px instead of 1024px
- Documents will be partly overlapped between 830px and 1024px
Submitter Anonymity out of beta
Submitter Anonymity feature will graduate out of beta and become available for all users. With this feature student handins are anonymous to their peers in Peer Review. If you want to test this functionality before the release on Saturday you can contact our support or Annika Borgstede to enable it for your account.